North Carolina enters Phase 2.5 on Friday, September 4th. Blue Sky Pilates can now see all clients (therapeutic and fitness) in the studio starting Tuesday, September 8th.
Studio Safety Precautions:
These are the safety precautions the studio is taking to make you feel comfortable returning to the studio and to keep our Pilates community safe and healthy:
- All equipment is now 6' apart to allow for social distancing. I am grateful for the large space we are in to allow this.
- The desk has been moved back to make more room in the cubby area. We also have cubbies by the bathrooms to help wtih social distancing before and after classes.
- Magazines and mints have been removed.
- All equipment and the entire studio has had a deep clean. Regular cleaning will continue and high touch points will be disinfectred often.
- Seven pairs of pilates loops now have vinyl covers for easier cleaning/sanitizing between clients.
- All chair slastics now have non-pourous neoprene handles for easier cleaning/sanitizing.
- Touchless soap dispensers in both bathrooms.
- Hand sanitzier is available in the studio (front desk and back cubby).
- Instructors will keep a 6' distance from all clients, will not adjust equipment or give manual adjustments.
- Group classes will be spaced 15 mins apart to allow more time to clean the equipment as well as keep 8 or less people inside the studio at one time. Group class times are slightly different, so please check MBO carefully.
- Instructors will wear a face covering.
Client Safety Precautions:
- Masks are encouratged during your session, but not required since we are 6' apart (sometimes more). Masks are required before and after your session. You may want to bring a zip lock back to store your mask in next to your equipment during your session.
- Upon entering the studio, please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Stay 6’ apart while in the studio.
- Wear grip socks during your session.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before you leave the studio.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
Thank you for helping to keep yourself and others healthy in the studio!
As always, if you have any quesitons, please contact Kellie.